Features of Stone Slab Clamp Lifter
- This stone slab clamp lifter is designed to transport granite, marble, engineered stone slabs. These lifters have a compact design allowing them to operate in areas where little headroom or space between slabs is an issue.
- Rubber on the clamps ensures the stone will not be damaged. These clamps can carry up to 2,200 lbs…
The hand held stone slab lifter application for material thicknesses of 15 to 60 mm, with the rubber line jaws developed to handle material in slab or sheet from stacked in racks, without damaging the material’s surface.
- Ideal for construction work. Because the clamping mechanism is to the front of the slab, they allow panels to be placed close against walls.
Size of stone slab clamp lifter
Being of a compact construction, the Slab Lifter allows for close packed stone slabs to be lifted out of racks and containers. Lower height slabs placed along side of taller slabs offer no problem, as is the case with scissor clamps.
Operating safety instructions
- When using forklift or other lifting equipment to clamp the stone slab, we suggest to operate only on a stable horizontal surface to avoid potholes or rough roads. Vibrations from forklifts and lifts may cause the clamps to loosen or damage the clamps and forklifts.
- Requires only a small movement of the slab to engage and grip the slab, which is generally well below the over balance angle thus eliminating the danger to the operator.
- When using the stone slab clamp lifter, please make sure that you have full understand all safety regulations and current regulations of the country.
- Only trained personnel with operation ability and familiar with operation instructions and safety regulations are allowed to use the stone slab clamp lifter.
- Check the fixture. If the stone slab clamp is worn or damaged, it cannot be used.
- Select the appropriate size of the stone slab clamp lifter to work.
- Confirm weight of the suspended slab. Do not exceed the max loading limit indicated on the stone slab clamp.
- Thickness of the stone slab must be controlled within the range specified on the stone slab clamp.
- Everyone should not be close to the slab lifter that is lifting or moving.
- Grip depends on friction. Check that the rubber pad surface is free of dirt, grease and other things that may reduce the effect of stone slab clamp.
- Don’t use the stone slab clamp to lifting a wet slab, because a wet stone slab may cause the rubber pad to loose grip.
- Do not lift more than one stone slab at any time.
- Make sure to clamp on center of the stone slab to keep the slab balance when lifting.
- Ensure that the stone slab is fully clamped to the lifter during operation.
- Slowly lift the slab after clamping. Check that the lifting tension is properly balanced.
- Do not lower the clamp onto other stone slab or materials when lowering the slab onto the slab frame, otherwise the clamp will release its load.
- Before lifting any stone slab, the clamp hook should be checked for wear. If there is wear, it should be replaced. When the slab is clamped to the clamp with hook, the rotation of the product will cause the hook to be easily damaged
- Make sure the operation manual is placed within the visible range of lifting accessories.
- Operators shall wear safety equipment such as helmets, gloves and safety boots.
- Do not lift the slab without supervision.
- Ensure that the stone slab clamp lifter is used in a safe and orderly manner.
- Lifting accessories must be stored in anti moisture and anti-corrosion place.
- Maintenance and inspection shall be carried out by professionals.
- Avoid rotation when lifting. If it is must to rotate, it is necessary to check whether the hook is safe, because the hook is vulnerable.
How to use the stone slab clamp lifter
- The following must be checked before using the stone slab clamp lifter:
- Ensure that stone clamps are used in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the hook is correctly installed and fixed on the stone slab clamp
- All locating pins on the forklift shall be positioned accurately and fixed in a safe and orderly manner.
- Move the top plate to the packing plate through the skid bar and wedge, allowing enough space for the support plate of the clamp to pass through the plate and packing plate. Do not move the top plate through the balance plate to keep it in an inclined position.
- Place the stone clamp flat in the center of the stoneso that the load is smooth.
- Release the latch so that the clamp will lock on the stone slab when the hoist cable is lifted.
- Slowly lift the slab to ensure load balance.
- When lowering the hoisting, make sure there is no obstacle to block the landing, so as to ensure the clamp can be removed and hoisted finally.
Packing And Delivery
Specifications of Stone Clamp
|Item||Stone Slab Clamp Lifter|
|Rubber Color||black, white|
|Vertical Maximum Suction||260kg|